Monday 4 January 2021

Funny Dog Quotes to Make You LOL with Your Furry Best Friends

Appreciate your four-legged friend even more with these funny furry best friend quotes.

1. “A dog desires affection more than its dinner. Well – almost.” – Charlotte Gray

2. “A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.” – Robert Benchley

3. “A lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me.” – Barack Obama

4. “A well-trained dog will make no attempt to share your lunch. He will just make you feel so guilty that you cannot enjoy it.” – Helen Thomson

5. “Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like, never washed a dog.” – Franklin P. Jones

6. “As wonderful as dogs can be, they are famous for missing the point.” – Jean Ferris

7. “Choosing a dog may be the only chance you get to pick a relative.” – Unknown

8. “Dogs are great. Bad dogs, if you can really call them that, are perhaps the greatest of them all.” – John Grogan

9. “Dogs are like potato chips. You can’t have just one.” – Unknown

10. “Dogs do speak but only to those who know how to listen.” – Orhan Pamuk

11. “Dogs never bite me. Just humans.” – Marilyn Monroe

12. “Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted.” – Sian Ford

13. “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” – Ann Landers

14. “Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul, chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we’re the greatest hunters on earth!” – Anne Tyler

15. “Everything I know I learned from dogs.” – Nora Roberts

16. “Handle every situation like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.” – Unknown

17. “I once decided not to date a guy because he wasn’t excited to meet my dog. I mean, this was like not wanting to meet my mother.” – Bonnie Schacter

18. “I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.” – Rita Rudner

19. “I work hard so my dog can have a better life.” – Unknown

20. “If aliens saw us walking our dogs and picking up their poop, who would they think is in charge?” – Unknown

For plenty more great humour, check out www.mediajist.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment