Friday 28 May 2021

Funny movie one-liners

If you are looking for some funny one-lines to brighten up your day, you have come to the right place. Check out this list curated by the Mediajist review team.

Jaws

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”

Star Wars

“May the force be with you.”

Star Wars

“I am your father.”

The Wizard of Oz

“I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

Almost Famous

“Your aura is purple.”

Bridesmaids

“I’m glad he’s single, because I’m going to climb that like a tree.”

The Godfather

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

Pulp Fiction

“They call it a Royale with cheese.”

The Wizard of Oz

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

For plenty more humour and comedy content, check out Mediajist today.

No comments:

Post a Comment